Kazakhstan's Almaty is an insanely scenic city near the Trans-Ili Alatau Mountains. The city and its environs have so many interesting places that even the most sophisticated travelers will be delighted with a tour of Almaty. The former capital of Kazakhstan is filled with magnificent architecture, history, entertainment and nature, so that every tourist can enjoy their vacation here to the fullest.
Excursions in Almaty are vivid impressions for a lifetime. The price of Almaty tours is low. Even with a limited budget, they can be used.
The unique color and originality of Kazakhstan attract tourists from all over the world. For those who want to take on excursions around the city of Almaty for the first time, it is worth visiting:
- Ascension Cathedral - a completely wooden structure, built without nails;
- Memorial of Glory in the park of 28 Panfilov guardsmen;
- Alma-Ata Mosque, which impresses with its size;
- Monument of Independence on Republic Square;
- The Green Bazaar is one of the oldest markets in the city where you can buy unique souvenirs.
Tourists who are planning to visit the former capital of Kazakhstan should definitely embark on tours in the Almaty region. It is outside the city that the most incredible sights are hidden:
- Charyn Canyon - its beauty and grandeur are breathtaking. This deep, picturesque gorge is often referred to as the "little brother" of the Grand Canyon.
- Lunar Canyon is another popular tourist destination in Kazakhstan. It is located between the Charyn River and the Kuluktau Mountains. The name of the canyon was derived from its similarity to the landscape of the moon.
- Alpine Lake Issyk, which is surrounded by dense green forests and flower fields.
- Kolsay lakes and lake Kaindy, located at an altitude of about 2000 m.
- Big Almaty Lake is a picturesque alpine reservoir 20 km from the city.
- The popular ice skating rink "Medeo", located at an altitude of 1691.2 meters.
Other incredible places that will take your breath away! Almaty excursions are the perfect gift for yourself and for your loved ones.
Picturesque slopes and gorges, incredible green forests and wide flowering fields, huge mountains, canyons, special color and energy - all this is about Kazakhstan! Everyone who at least once embarks on tours around Almaty will fall in love with this area forever!
One-day tours are the right opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and sights of the republic, get closer to its history and enjoy the flavor. Such tours are in demand among busy people who have limited time for rest. For such tourists, we organize a trip for 1 day to the most popular places in the region.
For those who have a little more time to relax, we suggest choosing two-day tours of Almaty. A rich trip program will allow travelers to see all the bright and picturesque places of the region in just 2 days.
Individual tours of Almaty
Travel agency SUV Tours Almaty offers favorable conditions for moving around Almaty and its surroundings.
We provide a car with a guide 30 minutes before departure. We carry out regular technical inspections of each vehicle. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions. We pay special attention to tours to the mountains of Almaty, trips across the steppe. Hard-to-reach regions of the country are not a hindrance for us. Everything is organized to the highest standards.
Features of excursions in Almaty
We focus on author tours in Almaty and its environs. We organize all excursions away from noisy groups of tourists so that you can fully enjoy the beauty of the surrounding views. We pay very close attention to the comfort of our customers.
If you experience an emergency for which no traveler is insured, we will certainly assist you. We know how to seal a tire in the middle of the steppe. We will show you how to avoid a tick bite and treat the wound if you get hurt.